- WestCoast offers a generous 14 day return policy. To keep things simple all returns must have three things; (1) the original receipt, (2) an authorization number from us and (3) a fully completed return form filled attached with the item. Sorry without these three things we won't be able to accept or process your return.
- All returns are subject to a 30% re-stocking fee. Unless of course we messed up then we'll waive the fee.
- We love to give great deals and often offer sale pricing. Unfortunately in order to do this we have to restrict the refund of sale priced, discontinued or discounted items. Any discounted items are final sale.
- Don't throw out that box! All returned items must be in original undamaged packaging and have not been used...not even a little bit!
- You the customer are responsible for return freight charges. C.O.D returns are not accepted.
- What if your package arrives damaged? We take extreme care in packaging your order to arrive safely. When your order arrives please STOP and check the condition before signing off from the shipping company. If you are dealing with a damaged package on arrival it must not be accepted from the shipping company. WestCoast does not take responsibility for broken or damaged items once it has left our building and is the responsibility of the customer to deal with the shipping company. Customers must report damaged items immediately to the shipping company....no exceptions.
- Need to send something back? WestCoast is not responsible for lost or damaged returns.
- We suggest three things:
- carefully re-package the item in the same container it was shipped to you in
- Record and retain your tracking number
- be nice to the lady at the counter when you drop it off. It is your responsibility to track return packages in transit.
- If WestCoast is replacing a defective product under warranty within the warranty time, the product will be shipped at our expense from our location once we have authorization from supplier and the item has been tested. That's good!
- Sorry special order items are non returnable.
Here's our NO return hit list:
- XXXtractor bags
- Electrical boards
- Liquid nutrients, additives, supplements
- Pest control
- Items with a broken or tampered with seal
- Broken bulbs and glass products must be reported to shipping company at arrival and not accepted upon arrival and inspection of items.
Refunds will be made by via the same form of payment used for purchase.